The 30" Bed Rail makes it easy to get out of bed and prevents nighttime falls. When you're not using it - simply fold the bed rail down and out of the way (for easy bed-making). And like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
Adding a support rail to a bed gives caregivers peace of mind because it helps keep loved ones safe. Standers' 30" Safety Bed Rail works well as a side rail for preventing falls, and as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. The rail folds down and out of the way when it isn't in use - a great feature when it's time to make the bed. Can be installed on either side of the bed in between the mattress and box spring. It attaches to the bed frame with a dual safety strap which provides stability and keeps it from getting bumped out of place. Works on any size home or hospital bed and at 23" high will accommodate taller pillow top mattresses.
Features & Benefits
- Bed Rail/Hand Rail - Prevents falling and provides support while standing.
- Hide-Away Feature - Fold down when not in use.
- Reversible - Can be placed on either side of the bed.
- Safety Strap - Secures the bed rail to the bed frame.
- Low Profile - Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee - If you are unsatisfied for any reason - send it back for a full refund - no questions asked!
30" Bed Rail By Stander Video
- Width of Rail: 30"
- Height of Rail: 23" high from the base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 3"
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- Weight of Product: 12 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included)
- Package Dimensions: 32" L x 21.5" W x 1.25" H 12lbs
- Case Dimensions: 32" L x 21.5" W x 5"H 50 lbs