Standers Millennial Crutch is an innovative, ergonomically designed crutch that helps you maintain proper posture and relieve damaging stress associated with the use of a standard crutch. The Millennial Crutch has a large comfortable underarm cradle that enhances stability and reduces underarm fatigue and soreness. The ergonomic grip is designed for repetitive and vigorous use, allowing proper blood flow and nerve conduction. This reduces carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist tendonitis. The grip has a soft sculptured foam handle for comfortable palm support. The Millennial Crutch comes with a patented shock absorbing/power assist feature which increases patient comfort by reducing stress, fatigue and soreness. The tip absorbs the impact energy then returns that captured energy positively, helping the patient move forward. This reduces back, shoulder, elbow, arm and wrist pain. While traditional crutches are awkward to use in crowded settings, the push pin folding design of this crutch allows it to be easily stored in the overhead bin on an airplane, under a table or chair at a restaurant, or in the trunk of your car.
Features & Benefits
- Shock Absorbing Tips - Absorbs the impact while walking for maximum comfort.
- Comfort Grip - Molded to fit the natural shape of your hand to prevent carpal tunnel damage.
- Cushioned Underarm - For maximum underarm protection.
- Portable - Folds down in seconds for travel or storage.
- Adjustable - Fully height adjustable .
- Lifetime Guarantee - If you are unsatisfied for any reason - send it back for a full refund - no questions asked!
Standers Millennial Crutch Video
- Junior Pair: for people 4' 7" to 5' 7", adjusts from 42" to 50" in height, weight: 2 lb per crutch
- Standard Pair: for people 5' 7" to 6' 7" adjusts from 49" to 62" in height, weight: 2.5 lb per crutch
- Cradle dimensions: 11" long, 1.5" diameter
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs