The Millennial Forearm Crutches By Stander offer individuals recovering from an injury, surgery or any other disability with a comfortable and safe mode of mobility assistance. Lightweight and durable, the unique design features a cuff with a V design for easy entrance and firm hold for hands free use. Additional anatomic and ergonomic handles keep the wrist and hands in a natural position, reducing carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist tendonitis. It is available in short and tall sizes.
Features & Benefits
- Absorbs the impact when walking.
- Returns the energy positively in forward motion.
- Provides comfort even in the uneven places.
- Keeps wrist and hand in their natural position.
- Reduces damage to the carpal tunnel in the wrist & hand
Standers Millennial Forearm Crutch Video
- Millennial Forearm Crutch Standard Pair: Adjusts from 28"to 40" in height, 6" W x 1.5" H; 4 lbs
- Millennial Forearm Crutch Junior Pair: Adjusts from 21" to 28.5" in height, 6" W x 1.5" H; 4 lbs
- Cradle dimensions: 11" long, 1.5" diameter Weight Capacity: 400 lbs