When a person stands from the typical recliner, it tilts forward, dropping the arms and seat of an already low chair by 3-4 inches. Simply raising the chair 5 or 6 inches, necessary for independent standing, makes it dangerously unstable. Stander has developed a safe and easy solution! When Recliner Risers are installed, they raise a chair 1 inch and limit the forward tilt allowing an additional 3-4 inches of lift. The 4-6 total inches of extra support gives a weakened person a biomechanical advantage and enables them to stand on their own. Recliner Risers attach quickly and easily to the wooden base of your favorite recliner. Our patented design raises your effective seat height 4-6 inches while only raising your chair 1 inch. Each box contains four Recliner Risers, two Rocker Limiters, 16 screws, Velcro, and instruction manual.
Features & Benefits
- Raises Recliner Height - Makes standing or sitting easy.
- Adaptable - Fits rocking and reclining chairs.
- Padded Base - Base pads protect floor from damage or marks.
- Easy Assembly - Installs quickly with included wood screws.
- Rocker Limiter - Limits forward tilt to make standing safe and easy.
- Low Profile -Matches look and feel of furniture.
- Lifetime Guarantee - If you are unsatisfied for any reason - send it back for a full refund - no questions asked!
Recliner Riser By Stander Video
- Riser dimensions: 1.75" high x 2.5" wide x 6" long
- Weight Capacity (including furniture): 800 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 12" L x 5" W x 3" H; 0.9 lbs
- Case of 10 Dimensions: 26" L x 11" W x 6" H; 9 lbs