Sleep and Beyond mySheet Set
SOFT & SOOTHING
These magnificently soft sheets feel good on your skin and great on your conscience. Enjoy nature's perfect blend of beauty, durability and comfort.
Our cotton is OEKO-TEX certified, which ensures the cotton yarns used in production are safe for infants and free of harmful chemicals and dyes.
By purchasing our bedding, you support the local economy, protect the environment from pollution, promote balanced eco system and prolong your health.
- Expertly tailored out of 100% natural cotton sateen, 300TC
- Machine washable
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging
- Sizes: Twin, Full, Queen, King, Cal King
- Colors: Natural
- Set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases (one pillow case with twin set).
- Fitted sheets are double stitched at the corners for durability.
- Deep pockets and reinforced elastic on the fitted sheet ensure a proper fit up to a 18" mattresses
Our organic and natural bedding is ideal for someone who...
- Is looking for perfect, year-round comfort
- Is allergic to down and other alternative bedding
- Is looking for a pure and chemical free sleep environment
- Has multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and allergies
- Are perfect for year-round comfort
- Keep you warm in winter and cool in summer
- Provide relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) as they are free of VOCs and other carcinogenic chemicals
- Breathe more naturally than down and synthetic products
- Quickly wick away moisture, eliminating that cold or clammy feeling. Less time is spent tossing and turning
- Regulate body temperature by ensuring that the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature quicker
- Increase the duration of the most beneficial phase of sleep known as REM (rapid eye movement)
- Last for decades with proper care
- Are scientifically tested and proven to slow your pulse rate which is a sign of deeper relaxation
Organic and Natural Cotton Collection Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Tumble dry on low heat. Warm iron as needed.
Washable Wool Collection 1st choice: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle and reduced agitation. Air dry. 2nd choice: Washable cover is recommended. 3rd choice: Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding. 4th choice: Dry clean on short cycle and limited moisture.
Organic Merino Wool Collection Merino wool needs to be cleaned less frequently than other fibers as its unique fiber characteristics resist soiling. 1st choice: Washable cover is recommended. 2nd choice: Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect Merino wool bedding. 3rd choice: Do not machine wash or dry. Spot clean with soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the product to air dry completely. 4th choice: Dry clean on short cycle and limited moisture.
Eco friendly dry cleaning is recommended.