Sleep and Beyond myComforter Washable Wool Comforter
myComforter is ideal for someone who…
- Is looking for an eco friendly comforter for all four seasons.
- Has allergies to down and polyester and is looking for healthier alternative option.
- Is looking for a long term investment in their quality of sleep and overall health.
- Gently drapes around the body while that snuggled, soothing, and peaceful sleep continues uninterruptedly.
- Keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature more quickly and stay there for longer.
- Breathes more naturally than down and synthetic products.
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Wool acts like a thermos; even the sheep do not get cold on a bitterly freezing, snowy day, nor on hot sweltering summer’s day in a pasture. Their wondrously created wool fibers insulate the sheep just as myComforter insulates us. Sleeping cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter is the dream-come-true.
- Comes in eco-friendly packaging.
- Lasts for many years with proper care.
- Perfect for year round comfort.
- Filled with 100% washable wool.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton percale, 270 TC (crib size)
- Encased in 100% natural cotton sateen, 300 TC (twin, full/queen, king, super king)
- Comes in eco friendly and reusable packaging.
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Wool
The sweet smell of wool assures you are receiving the true and pure wool filled product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
- Crib 35x53in (89 x 135cm)
- Twin 68x86in (173 x 218cm)
- Full/Queen 90x90in (229 x 2298cm)
- King 102x90in (259 x 229cm)
- Super King 110x98in (279 x 249cm)
- 1st choice: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle and reduced agitation. Machine dry, air cycle.
- 2nd choice: Use washable cover.
- 3rd choice: Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding.