Sleep and Beyond myTopper Washable Wool Mattress Topper
- With 1.5” loft of 100% washable wool and natural cotton percale, myTopper creates a cozy nest for any mattress.
- Perfect for year round comfort.
- Keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Lasts for many years with proper care.
- The topper’s Shropshire wool is characterized as having the lovely down-type fibers that are also proven to create a plush surface upon which to peacefully settle.
- Relief from the discomfort resulting from pressure on sensitive areas on the surface of the body is a frequently discovered luxury assuring a healthy and relaxing sleep.
- The sleep environment remains dry, without a cool or clammy feeling. Tossing or turning, therefore, will not occur to interrupt precious sleep.
- Wool has shown to out-perform other fibers used for bedding.
- 1.5″ thick.
- Machine washable.
- Filled with 100% washable wool.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton percale, 270 TC.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Wool
The sweet smell of wool assures you are receiving the true and pure wool filled product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
- Crib 28x52in (71 x 132cm)
- Twin 39x76in (99 x 193cm)
- Twin XL
- Full 54x76in (137 x 193cm)
- Queen 60x80in (152 x 203cm)
- King 76x80in (193 x 203cm)
- Cal King 72x84in (183 x 213cm)
- 1st choice: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle and reduced agitation. Air dry only.
- 2nd choice: Use washable cover.
- 3rd choice: Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding.
- 4th choice: Dry clean.