Sleep & Beyond Organic Pillow Sham
Sleep & Beyond organic cotton bedding rivals those found in the worldåÎÌÌ´ås finest five-star hotels. This organic cotton is so rare, with a fiber so long and incredibly soft, they were able to weave it into this exclusive whisper-weight sateen pillow sham. With a perfect blend of beauty, durability and comfort, the pillow sham is made using no pesticides and carcinogenic chemicals.
- Sizes: standard/queen, king
Organic Cotton Collection
Years of searching led us to organic cotton so rare, a fiber so long and incredibly soft, we wove it into these exclusive whisper-weight sateen bedding. With perfect blend of beauty, durability and comfort, our bedding is made using no pesticides and carcinogenic chemicals.
- Expertly tailored out of 100% organic cotton sateen, 300TC
- Machine washable
- Comes in reusable organic cotton bag
- Certified organic to leading organic standards
Our pure long staple cotton is hand planted and handpicked in southern parts of India.
Our organic and natural bedding is ideal for someone who...
- Is looking for a perfect year-round comfort
- Is allergic to down and other alternative bedding.
- Is looking for pure and chemical free sleep environment
- Has multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and dust mite allergies.
- Are perfect for all-year round comfort;
- Keep you warm in winter and cool in summer;
- Provide relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) as they are free of VOCåÎÌÌ´ås and other carcinogenic chemicals;
- Breathe more naturally than down and synthetic products;
- Quickly wick away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning;
- Regulate body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature quicker;
- Increase the duration of the most beneficial phase of sleep known as REM (rapid eye movement);
- Last for decades with proper care;
- Are scientifically tested and proven to slow your pulse rate which is a sign of deeper relaxation.
Organic cotton collection
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Tumble dry on low heat. Warm iron as needed.