Thumper Maxi Pro Professional Massager
Maxi Pro Variable Power Massager
The full size Professional Thumper is ideal for 2 person use (eg. doctor - patient). A full-body Thumper massage takes only about 5 minutes, leaving the patient completely relaxed.
It has 8 massage spheres and pulses 27 times per second. Its large size allows you to massage both thighs, calves, feet or paraspinal muscles at once.
It weighs 7 pounds (3.2kg) which provides all the necessary force to provide a sensational massage! There is no pressing and prodding. Just park it on the muscle area of choice and relax.
And for all of you professionals who have tired hands of using massagers all day on your patients, the Thumper has no kickback in the handles.
For more than 30 years Thumper Professional Massager has been the first choice of chiropractors, massage therapists and sports trainers in treating muscles aches and tension.
You feel a Thumper massage throughout your body, not just on the surface of your skin. Eight anatomically-designed massaging spheres pivot up and down a full 1/4 inch, twenty-seven times per second.
Thumper's percussive energy penetrates through all muscle layers. Reaching down to untie the knots. Giving you the good, healthy feeling of a head-to-toe professional massage.
A power adjustment lets you select the intensity that's best for you by allowing for both thick and thin muscles. Thumper works through your clothing and will not create itching.
A deep massage, with no work. Thumper does the work, not you. Just 'park' Thumper on your legs, thighs, back or shoulders. No need to press down - Thumper's 7 lb. (3.2 kg) weight provides all the necessary force. (In fact, it's action and effectiveness is diminished by extra pressure.)
A Thumper massage is fast: its large-area coverage massages both groups of paraspinal muscles simultaneously; lets you treat both thighs or calves at once. A full-body massage takes only 5-8 minutes. Small areas can be reached by tilting Thumper, using a single massage sphere.
Safe and Comfortable. Used properly, there's no itching or pain with Thumper. Because 95% of its energy is directed through the massage spheres instead of to the handles, operator vibration is negligible, with no 'kick-back'.
Whether you're massaging yourself or others, Thumper is easy to control. And a built in safety buffering mechanism prevents you from hurting yourself, even if you inadvertently apply extra pressure.
- Relieves muscle tension and fatigue. Relaxes and invigorates. Helps alleviate low back pain and tension head-aches. Gives you the good healthy feeling of a head-to-toe professional massage.
- Thumper is the first choice of doctors, chiropractors, massage therapists and professional athletes in treating muscle aches and tension.
- Massage spheres anatomically designed for all muscle groups without the use of attachments.
- Handles set at opposing angles make Thumper easy to hold and move. Extra long 12 ft. power cord. Tough polycarbonate casing (the same plastic bullet-proof windows are made from).
- Other massagers glide over your skin - Thumper penetrates deep, through all muscle layers.
- "We all need to be kneaded", wrote a leading sportswriter.
- NEW! Variable power dial from 1200 to 2100 rpm (20 to 35 pulses/sec.)
- NEW! Quieter, DC motor for long life.
- NEW! No stall on start.
- Heavy duty construction of rubber and polycarbonate.
- Used in professional offices up to 10 hours a day.
- Burnout protected, self-cooling motor turns on sealed ball bearings.
- Soft, rubber massage spheres that wipe clean with damp cloth.
- Light - 7 lbs. (3.2 kg), portable, works without attachments.
- Measures 8"W x 10"L x 7.5"H (20 cm x 25cm x 19 cm).
- 12' cord (3.7m) plugs into wall outlet.
- Comes with a 30 page instruction manual.
- Comes with an educational DVD.
- FDA approved.
- Electrically approved with UL, CSA, TUV and MIT (USA, Canada, Europe and Japan respectively).