3 Position Heavy Duty Bariatric Chair Recliner
- 3 positions: upright (Figure A), deep recline and elevated leg rest/footrest (Figure B)
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position
- Self-adjusting suspension in the seat prevents bottoming out
- Side panels "pop off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large, blow-molded tray locks in 5 positions and can be stored on the side of the chair
- 5" casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage
- Comfortable built-in headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Technical Bulletin 117
- Arm Height From Floor: 26.5"
- Arm Height From Seat: 9.5"
- Carton Shipping Weight: 127 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 47.5" (H) x 32" (W) x 41.5" (D)
- Seat Dimensions: 21" (H) x 25" (W) x 20" (D)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame, 1 Year on Upholstery and Moving Parts
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Width Between Arms: 24.5"