Adjust-Air Series 6600 6-Chamber Adjustable Air Bed
The Adjust-Air 6 chamber
Adjust-Air NightAir utilizes technology far superior to its competitors and has been recognized by the mattress industry as the leader with the most advanced air beds on the market.
The Adjust-Air NightAir 6-chamber air beds offer adjustability in six separate areas of the mattress, making it the most popular, sought after model in the marketplace. With the exclusive six-chamber adjustability, you can adjust your head and legs separately from the lumbar region. If extra back support is ever needed, the center air chamber can be adjusted to give additional support.
The Adjust-Air Dual LED hand controls allow you to fine-tune your level of firmness in single digit increments from 1 to 100, unlike other brands that allows adjustment only in increments of 5. With the Adjust-Air NightAir 6-Chamber Air Bed you can get the perfect support that will get you a better night of rest.
Night Air Series Air bed, Compare to the Sleep Number and Save
Experience unparalleled comfort and support on a Adjust-Air NightAir 6-Chamber Air Bed. Dual adjustability means neither you nor you partner will have to compromise on comfort.
Air Pump and Remote Control unit(s) included
The Adjust-Air 6600 6-chamber Features:
- Plush Lyocell Cotton Stretch Cover Patented tri-zone lumbarpedic natural fiber cotton cover is extremely resilient with long lasting durability, breathability and naturally dissipates moisture for healthy comfort.
- Staypure™ removable DryCleanable Cover Completely zip off the cover for easy access to mattress and dry cleaners. Ensure you always have the freshest, cleanest mattress. Ensures a hygienic sleep environment.
- Micro-pure™ envelope: Patent pending anti-microbial, washable stretch satin cover with vinyl moisture barrier protects the air mattress and reduces friction.
- Multi-Zone memory foam comfort layer: 3-inch layer of memory foam molds to your body shape and weight for increased circulation and support. Increased density in the lumbar region provides increased support right where your body needs it most.
- 6 air chambers for personalized adjustable comfort: 6 heavy-duty vulcanized rubber air chamber design allows for personalized, adjustable firmness for both sides of the bed as well as separate independent adjustment of both lumbar regions.
- Vinyl safety liner: The friction-free surface improves mattress durability and prevents moisture transfer to foam support tray.
- Pre-Assembled Support Tray: 8.5-inch profile high density foam perimeter support prevents edge sag and makes climbing into and out of bed easier.
- Stylish ergonomically designed hand controls: Two ergonomically designed hand-held controls offer color graphics, numerical Support Index™ of Head foot and lumbar areas. Auto-fill and memory settings make this remote extremely user-friendly.
- 20 year manufacturer’s prorated warranty:2-year full warranty & 18-year prorated term reflects quality, attention to detail and workmanship.
Night Air Series Air bed, Compare to the SelectAire and Save
ADJUST-AIR AirBeds are one of the newest, fastest-growing segments in the mattress industry. An AIR BED uses individual air chambers that allow you to control and adjust the support in the mattress. Similar in look to an innerspring mattress, an air bed has removed the steel coils and replaced them with a dual air support system.
Five Reasons to Choose an Adjust-Air Mattress
Air Technology Provides Conforming Comfort
- The Air chambers gently cushion your body, providing relief to pressure points
You Adjust the Comfort and Firmness
- You pick the exact level of comfort and support
Each Side of the Bed Adjusts Independently
- Couples no longer have to worry about compromising about the firmness of their mattress
You Toss and Turn Less
- Because an air mattress conforms to your body, owners report less tossing and turning throughout the night
You Can Get Relief From Back Pain
- Because an air mattress conforms to your neck, shoulders, back and hips, your body weight is distributed more evenly, relieving pressure on your spinal alignment