Organic Mattress Protector made exclusively by Gotcha Covered
GOTS certified Organic Cotton Mattress Protector
Anti-allergy & sofa mattress protector
GOTS certified 100% organic cotton jersey sleeping surface.
Soft and comfortable enough to be used as a sheet & pillowcase
Recycled polyurethane waterproof backing
Smooth jersey fabric all around
Waterproof sofa bed mattress protection
Our protectors are the gold standard in protection! Made of soft cotton terry backed with a breathable polyurethane film, our mattress & pillow protectors repel liquids and stains while allowing body vapor to breathe. The revolutionary barrier fabric also prevents bacteria and dust mites from breeding (a major cause of asthma, eczema and rhinitis). Remember...it only takes one accident to spoil a good mattress, pillow or duvet. A must for families with children and household pets! These mattress protectors go on just like a fitted sheet and also help with sheet creep!
- Protect against accidents and spills with a breathable, waterproof barrier
- Halt the spread of viral contaminants, bacteria and dust-mites
Specially designed to fit with our sofa replacement mattresses.
- Twin 38 x 74 inch
- Twin XL 38 x 80 inch
- Full 54 x 74 inch
- Full XL 54 x 80 inch
- Queen 60 x 80 inch
- King 76 x 80 inch
- Cal King 72 x 84 inch
- Split-Head Queen 34-inch Split at head of Mattress 60 x 80 inch
- Split-Head King 34-inch Split at head of Mattress 76 x 80 inch
- Split-Head Cal King 34-inch Split at head of Mattress 72 x 84 inch
- Split Mattress Queen Dual Mattress 2 30 x 80 inch Protectors
- Split Mattress King Dual Mattress 2 TwinXL 38 x 80 inch Protectors
- Split Mattress Cal King Dual Mattress 2 36 x 84 inch Protectors
- Crib 28 x 52 inch
Please wash and tumble dry the protector before using it the first time as this softens the product, improves the flexibility and eliminates any packaging odors.
Please do NOT use any bleach, bleach alternatives, non-chlorine bleach or any bleach by-products in the detergent, as this will destroy the polyurethane lining. The protector can be washed in hot water.
Do NOT dry clean
Please dry together with some other bed linen or towels. The protector can be tumble dried on a medium heat for about 40 minutes (longer if needed - depending on your dryer) Careful drying will prevent blistering of the lining. If blisters do form from overheating of the dryer, please discontinue using the protector, as these blisters will split open and lead to the protector leaking.