Clinical Care Recliner
- Ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care
- Chair can be positioned in 4 positions—upright (Figure A), TV (Figure B), Full Recline (Figure C) and Trendelenburg
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position can only be attained by an attendant
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large, blow-molded side trays includes recess for cup
- 5" Casters (2 with locks) make it easy-to-move and secure recliner
- Gas cylinder release handle for quick back release
- Release handle can be operated from either side of the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Upholstered arm supports provide extra comfort in recline position
- Neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Comfortable built-in headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Technical Bulletin 117 Standard
- Carton Shipping Weight: 135 lbs.
- Floor to Seat Height: 26.5"
- Overall Dimensions: 47.5" (H) x 30.5" (W) x 38" (D)
- Product Weight: 115 lbs.
- Seat Dimensions: 21.5" (H) X 21.5" (W) X 20" (D)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame, 1 Year on Upholstery and Moving Parts
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Width Between Arms: 22"