Premier Sleep Deluxe 13 inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress with Tencel Cover
The Deluxe 13-inch gel infused memory foam mattress by Premier Sleep brings comfort and luxury into a whole new world. The luxurious 13-inch profile and cooling gel properties of this mattress will keep you in a deep, sound, and restful sleep. The memory foam minimizes pressure points to reduce tossing and turning. The cooling gel combined with the open cellular structure of the memory foam help to draw trapped body heat away while promoting air circulation and flow to help the heat escape from the mattress.
The top layer features a 0.5-inch layer of cooling gel infused memory foam woven directly into the quilted cover top panel. The top layer is supported by a 2-inch comfort layer of cooling, breathable memory foam that offers all-around body-contouring support.
The intermediate support layer features 3-inches of advanced spinal support foam that promotes correct body posture while sleeping and offers outstanding comfort. The base layer is made from a 7.5 inch layer of high density reflexive base foam that offers long-lasting mattress support. The base material of the cover is coated with a non-slip material to keep the mattress centered on any bed frame or box spring. The base cover features a reinforced zipper that makes for easy removal of the Tencel cover for easy cleaning.
Cool Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress with Tencel Fabric, Green Tea, Charcoal, and Bio Foam is the cleanest and healthiest night's sleep you will ever have. Green Tea helps to reduce odors, Charcoal helps to draw heat in and whisk moisture away. Bio Foam is the process in which natural seed oils are used instead of harmful chemicals.
The cover is made from the revolutionary Tencel material (made from eucalyptus) and woven with a poly jacquard for body and longevity.
Tencel is the fiber of the future.
The production of TENCEL is revolutionary. The production process is based on a solvent spinning process and represents the greatest accomplishment in cellulosic fiber technology. The unique closed loop production process makes TENCEL the fiber of the future: eco-friendly and economical.
The Deluxe 13-inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress with Tencel Cover by Premier Sleep is available in the following sizes:
- Queen (60x80 inch)
- King (Eastern or Standard King) (76x80 inch)
The Premier Sleep Deluxe 13-inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress with Tencel Cover can be used on (nearly) any platform frame, box spring, of bedframe. All it needs is a firm flat surface without any gaps larger than 3-4 inches. The mattress is also a perfect fit for most adjustable bases and power foundations.
10 year manufacturer warranty (partially prorated).
Premier Sleep Mattress Certifications and Environmental Friendliness
"Confidence In Textiles" testing is ongoing at our manufacturing facilities. These tests assure that NO harmful substances are found in the mattresses according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100. ActiGard, a Comprehensive Hygiene Protection, is also incorporated into each and every mattress.
CertiPUR-US testing comes with Comfort and Confidence - All of Tencel Memory Foam flexible polyurethane foams have been independently laboratory tested and certified to meet voluntary standards for content, emissions and durability. Certi-PUR approved foams are Low Emissions for indoor air quality, made without ozone depleters, made without PBDEs, made without mercury, lead or heavy metals, made without formaldehyde, and made without prohibited phthalates. All Tencel Memory Foam Mattresses are 1633 certified to be fire resistant.
The Benefits of Tencel Fiber
- Moisture Absorbent and Wicking, TENCEL keeps you feeling Dry and Comfortable (50% more than cotton)
- Soft, Cooler, Breathable, Lightweight, Comfortable, Durable, and Great for Sensitive Skin
- TENCEL is 100% natural and biodegradable
- TENCEL is the fiber of the future...The production of TENCEL® is REVOLUTIONARY!
- Tencel is 100% natural and biodegradable.
All Tencel Mattresses are SATRA Certified
- SATRA is the world's leading research and technology centre of its kind and employs scientific, technical and support staff in the UK, US and China.
- SATRA was formed in 1919 with the original purpose of helping manufacturers and suppliers to evolve by providing technical knowledge, research and testing (the three pillars of strength). Since those early years, SATRA has developed significantly and today the brand is recognized and respected in over 70 countries across a diverse spread of product sectors.
- SATRA research, development and testing has helped improve the performance, quality and safety of a wide range of products and materials the world over.
- SATRA is a leading authority on international legislation and testing, and the technical aspects of a wide range of products. Many of its test methods become industry standards and its production efficiency and accreditation systems are unrivalled. It also houses a well-equipped chemical analysis laboratory to meet the global demand for restricted substances testing.
- SATRAs own philosophy is that products can be safer, more durable and perform better through the application of research and innovation in collaboration with business. And our vision would be that SATRA technical expertise is all about you in the products you wear or use.
Premier Sleep Factory is a Member of GSV
- The Global Security Verification (GSV) program is the leading international business network for supporting the development and implementation of measures for enhancing global supply chain security.
- The mission of the GSV program is to partner with international suppliers and importers to drive the development of a global security verification process, resulting in greater assurance, risk control, efficiency and cost savings for all participants.
- The GSV program is the result of a collaboration between industry thought leaders and decision makers to assure both governments and companies that supply chains operate efficiently and comply with the evolving C-TPAT, the WCO framework and related border security requirements.
Premier Sleep Mattresses:
- All our mattresses can be used with an adjustable base which is the fastest growing segment of the mattress industry
- Cool Tencel cover and Cool Gel memory foam
- Highest Quality memory foam
- Unique eco-friendly and comfort ingredients
- Great product features at value prices
- Meets federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633
- 10-Year prorated warranty