Cruiser III Wheelchair
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjust seat depth from 16" to 18" (Figure A - C)
- Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings)
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Removable flip-back arms allow for easy transfer (Figure D)
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy-to-clean
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters are adjustable in three positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings (Figure E)
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Back Height: 16"
- Carton Shipping Weight: 43 lbs or less
- Height: 35"
- Length with Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight: 35 lbs | 36 lbs | 38 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16" - 18"
- Seat To Floor Height: 17.5" - 19.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Weight Limit with 16 Seat: 300 lbs
- Weight Limit with 18 Seat: 300 lbs
- Weight Limit with 20 Seat: 350 lbs
- Width Closed: 12"