Cruiser X4 Wheelchair
- Weighs 34 pounds or less when properly equipped in the basic configuration (Excluding front rigging)
- Easy to propel and transport
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Flip-back, removable arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10" to 14" and features a front mounted easy-to-use lever release mechanism (Figure A - C)
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Height adjustable segmented back
- Aluminum and Carbon steel blended frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish is attractive, chip resistant and easy-to-maintain
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Patented adjustable depth seat 16" and 18" on chair depths (Figure D - F)
- 3 position quick release rear axles mounted on Composite Mag-style wheels with composite hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free (Figure G)
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- Dual over center cross links provide added rigidity (Figure H)
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
- Precision sealed wheel bearings through-out ensure long lasting and reliability
- 8" front casters have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustments (Figure I)
- Triple rear axle positions provides easy transition of seat height from standard to hemi level
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Back Height: 16" - 17.5"
- Carton Shipping Weight: 46 lbs | 48 lbs | 50 lbs
- Height: 36"
- Length with Riggings: 43"
- Product Weight without Riggings (16 , 18 , 20 ): 32 lbs | 34 lbs | 36 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"/18" On Chair
- Seat To Floor Height: 17" | 18" | 19"
- Seat Width: 16" | 18" | 20"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Warranty on Frame: Limited Lifetime
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Width Closed: 12"
- Width Open: 23" | 25" | 27"