Day-Light Sky Bright Light Therapy
Features & Benefits:
- The Day-Light Sky is designed to provide optimal bright light therapy treatment and for the user.
- BrightZone Technology: Engineered and tested to provide the field of illumination and 10,000 LUX experts recommend for maximum therapeutic benefit.
- Contemporary, Discreet & Multipurpose: The Day-Light Sky is designed for discreet use in the home or the office, providing bright light therapy and everyday task lighting in one attractive package.
- Glare-Free: The white diffusing lens eliminates glare and evenly distributes the light. Three 36-watt light tubes emit a warm light and minimize potentially harmful blue rays.
- UV Filtered &Safe: Hi-impact polycarbonate lens filters 99.3% of harmful UV rays.
- Flicker-Free: Manufactured with high efficiency, electronic ballasts, the Day-Light Classic eliminates the annoying flicker experienced with ordinary fluorescent fixtures.
- Two Light Settings: The two-bulb setting provides 10,000 LUX while the one-bulb setting option is convenient for task lighting.
- Height Adjustable Arm: The height adjustable arm allows the light to be positioned at the appropriate height and angle for the user. This is the optimal light positioning recommended by light therapy experts.
- Manufactured with high efficiency, electronic ballasts, the Day-Light Sky eliminates the annoying flicker experienced with ordinary fluorescent fixtures.
Day-Light Bright Light Therapy Systems
Health professionals recommend bright light therapy as the #1 line of treatment for the Winter Blues (Seasonal Affective Disorder- SAD) and Uplift Technologies is a recognized leader in the field of Bright Light Therapy.
Our Day-Light Bright Light Therapy Systems meet the stringent design guidelines demanded by healthcare professionals. When you choose a Day-Light Bright light Therapy System, you choose from the same family of bright light therapy systems as leading researchers around the world.
Choose leading Day-Light Bright Light Therapy Systems for your customers.
Health professionals are recognizing bright light therapy as an option for a number of health issues.
For optimal bright light therapy treatment, use the following guidelines when purchasing any bright light therapy system:
- Choose a bright light therapy system that has been clinically tested to be safe and effective.
- Choose 10,000 LUX white light over colored light. Blue light may cause eye damage and has no known benefit over white light.
- Choose a system with a broad field of illumination. Smaller products make it difficult to keep your eyes within the therapeutic field of light.
- Choose a bright light therapy system that will project light downward. Products that sit below you will project light up into your eyes making bright light therapy sessions uncomfortable.
- Choose a bright light therapy system that has a proper diffusion screen. The screen should balance the distribution of light and block harmful UV rays.
Day Light Sky Technical Specifications:
- DayLight Model DL2000
- Height on Legs Max: 27.25Ó (69.2 cm), Mid: 26.25" (66.6cm), Min: 25" (63.5cm)
- Weight of Light 8.0 lbs (3.7 kg)
- Electronic Ballasts Instant on, no flicker
- Lens Material High-impact polycarbonate
- UV Diffusing Filter 99.3% UV filter
- Two-Way Switch with: 2 bulb setting (10,000 LUX); 1 bulb setting (5,000 LUX)
- Light Tubes: Compact fluorescent 2 x 55 watt compact fluorescent
- 4,000 Kelvin color temperature
- Warranty: Five-year limited warranty
How to use Day-Light Bright Light Therapy Systems
When used correctly, the Day-Light Sky is an effective way to help alleviate symptoms experienced with the winter blues, as well as sleep-related issues during the fall and winter months or all year round.
Bright light therapy has been shown success to help relieve Sleeping difficulties, Jet Lag, Shift Work Adjustment and low energy.
For optimal light therapy, the Day-Light Sky must be adjusted at the correct height to allow your eyes to be positioned toward the center of the light screen. Select the two-light setting which delivers 10,000 LUX of illumination - the amount recommended by experts (the two light setting delivers 5,000 LUX).
Begin with 30 minutes at 10,000 LUX shortly after awakening. People respond differently to light and the therapy time may need to be adjusted.