Uplift Seat Assist
UP-Lift Portable Pneumatic Seat Assist
Seat Assist helps you stay active and independent. With up to 70% lift assistance for those up to 350 lbs., Seat Assists are self-powered and lightweight. They travel wherever help is needed to get in and out of your chair.
The premium option for use at home or away. Washable, waterproof cover with comfortable memory foam cushion that can be wiped down with mild soap and water.
Medicare Approved Product
Uplift Seat Assist Specifications:
- Uplift Seat Assist Size (Model Number):
- Standard (MED-UL100)-- Weight Range: 80-230 lb/36-104 kg
- Plus (MED-UL300)-- Weight Range: 195-350 lb/88-159 kg
- Base Dimensions: 16 in/41 cm x 15 in/38 cm
- Seat Dimensions: 19 in/48 cm x 17 in/45 cm
- Seat Height: Open: 10 in/26 cm
- Seat Height: Flat: 2 in/5 cm
- Weight: 9 lb/4.0 kg
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
How to Use:
The Seat Assist is easy to use!
To get up, simply shift forward and begin to stand and the gas spring will activate automatically to help you up.
Why people choose Seat Assist
- Safe, patented LeveLift Technology curves the seat to a flat surface lifting you on a level plane with no forward dumping.
- Durable polycarbonate base has non-slip material to prevent shifting on fabric seating surfaces.
- Easy care with washable covers and cushions that can be cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Adjustable lift for those from 94lb/43kg to 350lb/159kg.
- No batteries, no electricity, no problem! Seat Assist is self-powered by a hydro-pneumatic gas spring.
- Just fold your Seat Assist flat for easy transport and with the built-in handle, take it everywhere.
- Simple to use, when youÕre ready to get up, just lean forward to stand and your Seat Assist automatically provides assistance.